The North Carolina Medicaid PASRR Screening Tool is available 24 hour per day, 7 days a week for your
usage. Our help desk support staff is available Monday-Friday from 8am-4:30pm except observd state holidays.
use the information below to contact the PASRR help desk.
Telephone and Email:
- To recieve phone support, contact the Help desk by calling 1-800-688-6696. Choose
option 7 from
the main menu and then option 2 for the technical help desk
- To conact us by email, please send your questions to email@example.com
Remote Assistance and Training:
Do you need a quick solution to a technical problem? Do you need one on one training? With our live remote-assistance
tool, a member of our
support team can view your desktop and share control of your mouse and keyboard to get you on your way to
Once you are on the phone with a member of our support team, you will be directed back to this page after
your support representative provides you with a unique connection code. You will then select the follwing
In order to gain access to the MUST system, users must establish a user ID and password with the North Carolina
Identity Management Service (NCID). The NCID Service is the standard identity management and access service
provided to State, local, business and citizen users by the State of North Carolina. NCID enables its customers
to achieve an elevated degree of security and access control to real time resources such as the MUST
- Contact the ITS Customer Support Center if they have a problem getting an NCID ID
ITS Customer Service Center
- Contact DHHS Customer Service Center if they have a problem self registering for the DHHS-LDAP-USP-USERS
NCID application group
DHHS Customer Service Center
(919) 855-3200 option #2
Local Government Users:
- Contact your local government security administrators if after requesting an NCID ID it is not approved
in a day or two.
- Contact your local government security administrators if you have a problem self registering for the
LDAP-USP-USERS NCID application group
To create your NCID, follow the instructions
located on the NCID page.
To contact your local government security administrator, please refer to the
ITS Customer Service Desk.
Refer to the section "How to Contact your Agency's Service Desk"
You can also follow These
Instructions to search for your administrator.